The Third Element of the Five Elements for Successful Single Living is:
Friendships – Build godly friendships
– Christian friendships should be symbiotic and not parasitic. They should be life-giving and mutually beneficial.
– Have a few trusted friends who will not only provoke you to live Christlike but who will hold you accountable even when dating.
– Understand that there are levels or varying types of friendships but the highest of these is “Covenant friendships”.
– Know that a “Covenant Friendship” requires and provides compassion, caring, communication and commitment
– Realize that a “Covenant friend” is an All In Friend.
If you have been enriched by this blog, let us know and share it with your friends. We want to cause others to get better and need your help!
Until the next, Stay On Target!